Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm back!

The blog won't be quiet anymore. I'm back! I'm moved into my apartment and 98% of the way unpacked and settled. There are still a few things that need to happen to make it exactly how I want it, but the important part is my sewing machine and stash are good to go. I started out with a Bee Block - I made a practice one for myself which had a few flubs since it was my first time making the Seamed Star from Anna over at Six White Horses .

Here is the block I am making for my hive members. This particular hiva mate wanted black and white with a touch of color.

The rest of the blocks will be made over the next week since they have to be mailed out by the 30th. I also need to do my Simply Solids blocks, but those will be quick, I have to catch up on the March ones from while I was at training and do the April one, too.

And just for fun since I'm living very close to my mother's house for the next 3 years and the kitties who are there, here's one of my furry friends. He is a shoulder cat and will very happily sit up there for extended periods of time.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! Your blog is one of my favorites and I regularly checked to see if you had updates before I added you to Bloglovin.

    So glad you're back full time.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.