Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bee Blocks in the Mail

This morning I sent this quarter's 3x6 Bee Blocks in the mail. I made the last two yesterday. These are going all over the country: Texas, Oregon, Washington State, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Tennessee - I love how the Flickr Bees connect quilters from all across the country (and world).

Here are the last two of the blocks individually: 


And here are all of the blocks up on the design wall. The Blue/Green/Orange one stays with me, the rest went out of the rest of the hive. I can see making a whole quilt of this with sashing between the blocks. There's also the possibility of making the secondary pattern of the squares/diamonds created from the negative areas around the stars. 

2 comments:

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.