Sunday, September 7, 2014

#IGMiniSwap and a Pattern

Hello, readers, for all of you who follow on Instagram, too, you'll know that I just made a faux cathedral windows top for my IG Mini Swap partner. It got such a great response that I wrote up a pattern which is now with testers. Once I get feedback re: my pattern writing skills (this is my first one ever written so I expect LOTS of feedback since I included two experienced pattern writers in the tester group), the pattern will be released on Craftsy.

From sketch to actual mini quilt, this only took a couple of nights.


Cathedral Windows without the headache of much folding and pinning or zig zag stitching oddly folded blocks together.


1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I can see why people are interested! I have two cathedral window projects in my queue. One day... :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.