Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fully Pieced

The disappearing four patch is now fully pieced and has borders. a 3/4 inch white followed by a 3" red. I still need to press it now that it's done before I sandwich it. Of course, I need to figure out a backing fabric and what color thread for the actual quilting. I'm contemplating either a deep red or gold.



And a clsoe up on one of the corners - this is probably the best close up of the red fabric I've gotten showing the gold, what doesn't show is next to each gold line is a slightly deeper red/crimson line over the base color.

1 comment:

  1. The top looks great--thanks for sending me the link! The blocks work wonderfully well together without any sashing. I love how they blend into each other, yet it's still possible to pick out the individual blocks. Have fun quilting this wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.