Today I finished making the strip sets for the quilt that'll be going on my bed. I made the pieces of the chevrons in six row increments then cut them on the diagonal to get what becomes half of the chevron.
The angle of the picture is weird because it's hard to take a picture of a quilt this big in my apartment. And it's taken with my phone rather than my real camera because with the lens that's on it, I couldn't get a full shot.
And here is bee block number two for the Summer 3x6 - she requested bright pastels (not sure if that's actually a thing) in pink, yellow, and aqua. But these seemed to match her mosaic of colors given to us as guidance. Four more of these blocks to go by mid-July.