Saturday, December 1, 2012

2/3 of the the way there

I have finished (and squared up) 20 of the 30 asterisk blocks. I really want to finish this one since it is going to be the quilt for my couch. I'm backing it with minky, just like the green baby squares so it'll be super soft for movie watching.

And now it's time for my rowing team's holiday party - we had a snow row this morning which was a lot of fun, even if my toes were numb by the end. We even had candle hats to make one of the boats a menorah since the masters coach and I are Jewish. Plus a Santa and some reindeer scattered in the other boats on the water.



1 comment:

  1. I'm liking this quilt more and more as I see how it is evolving. The borders on each square really add so much to each of the asterisks. LM

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.