Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another Chevron and Some Scrappy Play

I had my first day of clinical internship yesterday - 8 hours down, 160 to go. This means until the fall rowing season ends and I'm done coaching and practicing for my own team my quilting time is limited. Monday night, I decided to use some long, thin scraps to make a block - not sure if it's a one off, or if it'll actually go into a bigger project, but it's something. I might make more on a much smaller scale. One thought if I do more in this vein is paper piecing to make it far more accurate. 



And we have another paper pieced chevron block which brings the total to three (yeah, this set of blocks will take a while to become enough for a full quilt). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.